We are accepting applications for practicum and internship to fulfill requirements for Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors in the state of North Carolina. We are seeking applicants who are:
● Enrolled in a master’s level CACREP-Accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling program
● Live within the Raleigh- Durham area with the ability to spend 1-2 days in our Raleigh office location
● Willing to complete all clinical training experiences (practicum, internship I, and internship II) within our organization
● Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Queer, and Trans/GNC individuals are strongly encouraged to apply
We are currently accepting applications for trainees to begin their practicum in Summer 2024. Our application process will close on Thursday March 7, 2024. Please email Beth Vincent (email@example.com) the following information:
● Positionality Statement highlight your experience and perspective on working with under resourced, marginalized, and diverse communities. Please highlight experience and beliefs around working with members of the community who experience severe and persistent mental illness, and limited financial resources.
● Contact information for two professional references.